- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
tooltipr collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number,etc.)
- All words entered into the tracking functionality
- Analytics data of Google Analytics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide tooltipr with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or subscribe to any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Enter data into the application.
tooltipr may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Github, through the login
How will we use your data?
tooltipr collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you mightlike.
- Analyze your tracked work achievements. This just happens throughout your account.
If you agree, tooltipr will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Stripe - for payments and subscriptions
When tooltipr processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
tooltipr securely stores your data at Frankfurt, Germany in a database of a droplet hosted by DigitalOcean. The database is fully secured with a password and access is just given to the server by the SSH keys of the developers.
tooltipr will keep your tracked work achievements forever. The user can always request to delete to their data.
tooltipr would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop tooltipr from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the tooltipr Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
tooltipr would like to make sure you are fully aware ofall of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request tooltiprfor copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that tooltipr correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request tooltipr to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request thattooltipr erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request thattooltipr restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object totooltipr’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request thattooltipr transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
- at our email: email@example.com
- Or write to us: Kevin Peters, Sprengelstr. 12, 13353 Berlin, Germany
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookiesor similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a numberof different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - tooltipr uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — tooltipr uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. tooltipr sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about tooltipr’s privacypolicy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: Kevin Peters, Sprengelstr. 12, 13353 Berlin, Germany
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel thattooltipr has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Kevin Peters, Sprengelstr. 12, 13353 Berlin, Germany